Submit a utility
Quickutil is intended to be a platform for not just distributing utilities, but also publishing utilities from members of the Common Lisp community.
Currently, we are exploring different options for utility submission: web forms, Emacs commands, file uploads, etc. While we search for a satisfactory submission process, we have set up a GitHub issue tracker to which you can send useful utilities to be added, similar to the way new libraries and applications are added to Quicklisp.
When submitting a utility, please provide the following pieces of information:
- The original author of the code.
- The license of the code. Please note that at the moment, we only accept code that is placed in the public domain.
- What symbols the utility provides.
- Which utilities are required for this utility.
- Source Code
- The utility source code. Except for relying on other utilities, it should be self-contained.